Thursday 12 February 2009

Tick, tock..

Ticking clock goes right, right
Eyes wide open all the night
Tousled sheets, this bed won't know
Dream; a place I can not go



Let’s pause from this whole Love topic and discuss what is beginning to be a new problem in my life:

Sleep. It’s not that I can’t fall asleep; it’s that once I am asleep I don’t wake up. I’ve tried setting my alarm on loud all the way across the room but I just fall back asleep and sleep through the entire day. We’re talking until like 3 or 4 in the afternoon. It may be that my body is resorting back to the time in the east coast USA, but who knows.
My last resort is that I just don’t sleep at all.
If I have class four hours from now what good will it do to say “oh I’ll just take a short nap.” When I know I’ll just sleep through it, again. And I have time in the afternoon to sleep for a few hours after I meet with my tutor.
The worst part is I am beginning to get incredibly tired. My mind is becoming slow and distracted…so these sentences may not make sense. I actually took my contacts out tonight, threw them away got out a new pair for the morning…opened them, put them in and proceeded to put my glasses on as well…no idea what I was doing.
I may need to rest, really…and what am I going to do while I wait for 8:30 to role around? Watch a movie that I won’t pay attention to, cause I’m too tired. Well, I already have the movie Australia starting on another page, so I guess I’ll get back to that.
Happy sleeping everyone.